Rainbow Six Siege
Y5S1.2 Patch Notes
Y5S1.2 patch notes
- Jager will be 2 speed 2 armor operator
Speed is not the only reason people pick Jager. He just offers such a good damn package.
Buck Nerf & Buff
In Y5S1.2 Patch Buck will go through the following changes:
- Buck’s Frag grenades will be replaced with Claymore
- Skeleton Key magazine capacity increased from 5 to 6
- Skeleton Key total amount of rounds increased from 21 to 26
This is probably the most controversial change in the upcoming R6 Siege patch.
Buck and Sledge are frequently compared to each other since they fill in a similar role – both R6 operators are masters of creating openings in the destructible surfaces.
IS NERFING BUCK A GOOD IDEA?
Y5S1.2 mid season patch brings the following buffs to Ying:
- Claymores will be replaced by Smoke grenades
- LMG – T-95 LSW damage increased to 46 (from 43)
- The number of Candela increased to 4 (from 3)
CAN WE EXPECT RESURGENCE OF YING META?
Her projectile count just doubled. This could be huge!
In Y5S1.2 update Mozzie is a subject to the following nerf:
- Super Shorty removed from the operator
The latest mid season R6 patch hits Goyo hard:
- The number of Volcan shields decreased to 2 (from 3)
IS TCSG12 NERF A GOOD CHANGE?
In fact, I probably die to TCSG more often than kill someone with it.
M12 SIGHT ADDITION
- M12 will have access to Razor Holographic sight