- Counters almost all gadgets
- Versatile toolkit
- Unreliable Hard Breach Support
- Easy to spot drones
Table of Content
Providing for his mother as her health slowly declined, Lucero was unfulfilled with work in the public sector and unimpressed with military school. This drew him to burglary as an occupation, and he found purpose in robbing powerful criminals to give back to the poor. Operating in the Flores district of Buenos Aires, Lucero’s notoriety grew and he came to be known as ‘the Man from Flores.’
When his identity was exposed and he had to flee, Specialist Eliza “Ash” Cohen offered him asylum in the United States. In exchange, he provided evidence against Buenos Aires’ most ruthless crime lords. With a new life in Los Angeles, Lucero opened his own food truck from which he operated heists for five years. When Cohen became aware of his activities, she offered him a seat at her table, and a stable future in which he could build a family
Detailed information on how to play Flores R6 Siege operator
What is the utility?
CHARACTERISTICS OF FLORES RCE DRONES:
- 4 explosive drones available per round, on top of 2 default drones
- Each drone has 10 seconds usage timer
- After the timer expires, the drone will detonate itself, just like when the player detonates it manually
- When the explosion of the drone is initiated, it has 3 seconds arming timer during which the drone is impervious to damage (besides explosives)
- Outside of the explosion arming sequence, drones can be destroyed with any source of damage
- The drone can jump just like regular drones but is unable to stop or go backward
- The explosion of the drone has 3 meters radius
- Damage dealt by the explosion could be compared to that of Nitro Cell
- The drone makes a loud distinguishable noise that gives enemies a heads up
- RCE drones easily spotted due to their stylistics
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF RCE-RATERO?
- Fortifications, i.e. deployable shields
- Disruptive utility, such as Grzmot mines or ADS
- Breach denial devices, namely Shock Wires, Electro Claw & Signal Disruptors
How to use utility?
YOU CAN LEAVE THE DRONE WHILE IT'S ACTIVE
- Baiting enemy to push youFirst, you can try to bait your enemy by making them believe that you are on your drone, thus being vulnerable to being pushed by them.
- Following the droneThe other type of usage is to let the drone go ahead of you when clearing a corner or room. Since the RCE drone is easy to spot, it is likely to create a distraction that you can capitalize on. Admittedly, this method is less efficient than having a teammate follow your drone.
USE JUMP EXPLOSION TO ATTACH TO THE WALLS
- utility placed on the walls, such as Evil Eyes or Bulletproof cameras
- Mira’s Black Mirrors placed on soft wallsThe explosion will destroy the Mirror and leave a hole similar to an impact grenade
RCE IS NOT SO STEALTHY
WHEN TO USE THE RCE DRONES?
YOU'RE VULNERABLE WHEN USING DRONES
- Secure your flank or runouts with Claymore
- Avoid using RCE drones with enemies nearby while being alone
- Be aware of the environment (i.e. sound of enemies breaking barricades)
- Destroy nearby cameras
PRIORITIZE TARGETS WELL
- your team composition
- round situation
- “What utility is crucial for defenders?“
- “Which piece of utility will hinder us the most?“
- “Which gadgets can my teammates deal with?”
PREVENT BANDIT TRICKING
- Castle’s Armor Panels
- Jager’s ADS
- Bandit’s Shock Wires
- Kaid’s Electroclaws
- Kapkan’s EDD
- Frost’s Welcome Mats
- Melusi’s Banshees
- Wamai’s Mag-nets
- Goyo’s Volcan Shields
- Alibi’s Prismas
- Maestro’s Evil Eyes
- Ela’s Grzmot Mines
- Lesion’s Gu Mines
- Echo’s Yokai Drones
- Mozzie’s pests (and controlled drones)
- Rook’s Armor pack
- Bulletproof cameras
- Deployable shields
- Barbed wires
- Proximity alarms
- pre-placed Nitro Cells
- Mute Signal DisruptorsFlores drone stops when jammed by Mute’s disruptors. The drone remains still and can be picked up by Flores.If the jammer is destroyed or removed, then the drone explodes automatically (the usual explosion)
- Mozzie PestsPests can catch Flores’ drone which results in instant destruction of RCE. However, this destruction of drones happens without an explosion.
- GunfireA single bullet destroys the drone
- ExplosionsAny explosives destroy the drone, both from friendlies and enemies
- Electrified surfacesFlores’ drones are destroyed whenever they touch a wall, Barbed wires, or Deployable shields electrified with Bandit’s Shock wires or Kaid’s Electroclaws
How to play Flores
- Mechanically not difficult to use
- Requires advanced map knowledge
- Knowing players tendencies and usual spots for defenders is a big plus for Flores players
- Depending on your team’s setup can be a vital operator to the attack’s success
Loadout guide - Flores
Temporarily blinds enemies facing grenades in radius. Often used to burn ADS and MAG-nets.
Anti-personnel explosive. Explodes when contact with sensor is made, injuring or dealing lethal damage.
Loadout choices are an individual aspect, and rarely there is a “go-to” loadout in R6 Siege.
Sight choices are purely personal and depend on the player’s playstyle, map, even objective & specific role.
Please treat the below suggestion as what it is – our preferences.
We encourage you to experiment to find your setup.
Remember, just because something works for someone else, does not mean it has to and will work for you!
|AR33||Flash Hider||Vertical Grip||2.0x|
|AR33||Flash Hider||Angled Grip||Reflex|
Why such loadout?
Community Videos -
Learn more about other operators in R6 Siege!
Or go to list of all available Guides