- Useful utility providing team-wide benefits
- Automatic secondary weapon
- Good DMR
- Only one reasonable choice for primary weapon
- No access to AR weapon
- Not new player friendly
- disrupting defenders
- providing intel thanks to audio cues from her Logic bomb utility and ability to hack defensive surveillance utility
R6 Siege: Dokkaebi
Table of Content
Born and raised in Seoul, South Korea, Grace Nam gained notice in the ROK Army for her exemplary tech skills and for being highly adaptable to situations.
During joint exercises with Detachment K Green Berets, her American instructors encouraged her to try out for the 707th Special Mission Battalion. She passed, but her entry into Rainbow was far more unorthodox.
During operations, she can hack enemy phones, causing them to vibrate and give up enemy positions.
Detailed information on how to play Dokkaebi R6 Siege operator
What is the utility?
- deploying Logic bomb
- hacking defenders’ phones
- 12 seconds duration passes, after which buzzing stops
- defenders turn off phones – forces player in animation
- revealing defenders’ position by the creation of loud audio cues
- hindering defenders’ ability to hear well due to the disturbing buzzing of the phone
- forcing defenders to risk either being defenseless while turning a phone or giving away their position by keeping the phone ringing
- forcing defenders who were on cameras while the Logic bomb was deployed off their device
- disabling possibility to use a phone for cameras until the virus is disabled
- Default CCTV cameras
- Valkyrie’s Black Eyes
- Bulletproof cameras
- Maestro’s Evil eyes
How to use utility?
- Forcing the defender to stay still and disable phone buzz
- giving away the defender’s position
- disrupting the ability to hear environmental sounds
- pushing defenders’ positionThis can apply to either pushing a roamer once their location is revealed or when attacking the objective site to keep anchors distracted.
- completing objectiveEspecially applicable for defuser plant as a logic bomb will likely distract defenders and prevent plant denial
- use the first bomb when entering the building or clearing out roamers.Such usage can be beneficial to avoid early man count losses and to raise a team’s odds in gaining an early advantage.
- The second bomb is used usually at the final push or defuser plant.Maximizes chances of a successful outcome of the action in such a crucial time of the round.
It might be a good idea to fill a planter role as Dokkaebi.
- IQWhenever a logic bomb is active, IQ can see defenders’ location on her electronic detector.
- JackalCombination of phone buzzing and Jackal tracing defender can be extremely frustrating for roamers
- LionEE-one-D can be used in a similar time as a Logic bomb to extend the duration of disruption during the objective push. However, both utilities should not be used simultaneously as defenders will answer the phone while forced to stay still anyway.
Instead, she can aid the attacking team by providing audio cues about the enemy’s presence, as well as prevent defenders from denying the plant by keeping them occupied.
- He receives calls from Dokkaebi Logic Bomb
- Dokkaebi can hack his phone, just like the ones carried by other operators
- Echo’s Yokai drones are available to the attackers after successful Dokkaebi hack of the phone
- MuteDefenders who are in an area affected by Mute’s Signal disruptor will not be affected by the Logic bomb.Before Year 4 defenders had to be within Jammer’s range at the time of bomb’s activation, which limited its counter ability.For Year4 Ubisoft changed Jammer’s effect to turn off buzzing whenever defender gets in range of the jammer.
How to play -
Dokkaebi R6 Siege
Dokkaebi R6 operator is not recommended for entry fragger.
Weapons available at her disposal are not the optimal choices for heavy fragging.
On top of that, Dokkaebi’s utility is useful at the last stage of the round – objective push – thus you should try to stay alive.
- entry to the building has been made
- your team has established sufficient map control
- you have used your utility
- Available weaponry requires skill to win gunfights
- Her utility requires coordination within the team for effective usage
- Advanced game sense needed by Dokkaebi player to time bombs well
- Patience and an objective-driven approach necessary for an optimal playstyle
Loadout guide -
Dokkaebi R6 Siege
Grenade releasing a cloud of smoke, which is almost impossible to see through. It gives the advantage to players by preventing line of sight.
Temporarily blinds enemies facing grenade in radius during detonation.
Loadout choices are an individual aspect, and rarely there is a “go-to” loadout in Rainbow Six Siege.
Sight choices are purely personal and depend on the player’s playstyle, map, even objective & specific role.
Please treat the below suggestion as what it is – our preferences.
We encourage you to experiment to find your setup.
Remember, just because something works for someone else, does not mean it has to and will work for you!
|MK14 EBR||Muzzle brake||Vertical grip||3.0x scope|
Why such loadout?
GONNE-6 is a Year 6 addition to Rainbow Six Siege weaponry. This gun is not designed for killing enemies. Instead, it is useful to destroy bulletproof defensive gadgets.
Her primary weapon options do not provide us with an automatic weapon, thus we suggest bringing SMG-12.
Community Videos -
Dokkaebi R6 Siege
Learn more about other operators in Rainbow Six Siege!
Or go to list of all available Guides