- Excellent gun – Mx4 Storm
- Passive versatile utility
- Good roaming potential – 3 speed & Impact grenades
- underwhelming utility from the objective perspective
- no C4
Operator Guide - Alibi
Table of Content
Aria “Alibi” de Luca was born in Tripoli, Libya and immigrated with her family when she was three years old. Her father managed a small ordinance manufacturer, using his extensive North African contracts to open up exports to that region. De Luca carried her understanding and usage of Italian firearms through the family business and training on the shooting range. At 10, Aria entered the European Championships organized by the European Shooting Confederation and won gold in both 10-metre running target and 10-metre air pistol divisions. Following the event, a Carabinieri recruiter convinced her to join the police force.
De Luca’s precision shooting skills and professionalism shot her up the ranks quickly, and she served for a time with the elite Raggruppamento Operativo Speciale in fighting organized crime. She eventually earned a spot in the prestigious Gruppo Intervento Special (GIS) and following a successful operation in Afghanistan despite being separated from her unit, she was singled out for undercover work in organized crime. She infiltrated the Vinciguerra Crime Family as an arms dealer and spent several years among them before bringing them down from the inside. A newspaper leak of impending operations against the Vinciguerras then forced the GIS to accelerate their initiative.
Following her undercover work and the successful dismantling of the Vinciguerra Crime Family, Aria de Luca received the invitation to join Rainbow as a capable operator.
Detailed information on how to play Alibi R6 Siege operator
What is the utility?
- an operator moving through the hologram
- projectiles (breaching rounds), grenades (Frag, Stun, and Smoke), or drones passing through it
How to use utility?
Advantages granted by the Prisma:
- Makes attackers hesitate before shootingThis can provide a split of a second advantage to defenders as such hesitation can make a significant difference in the outcome of a gunfight
- Can reveal an attacker’s location
- May force attackers to not use a certain route or to spend utility
- Conceals Alibi’s location
Where should you place Prismas?
- behind obstacles like a bed, sofa, and so on.
The main point is that an obstacle should hide the beam while exposing the hologram to attackers.
- behind deployable shields, especially in doorways
Why is it important?
Acting as a Prisma.
Why would that work?
- Another attacker sees your Prisma for the first time. They will probably shoot you.
- attackers see you moving on Prismas place
- Jäger’sADS can stop grenades and other explosives from destroying Prismas
- MuteJammers may deny intel about Prismas location and ability to “scan” them to see whether it’s Prisma or Alibi herself, keeping the element of surprise on the defenders’ side.
- defenders with deployable shields
- GlazThe thermal scope does not detect Prismas as operators (no color highlight). Thus Glaz identifies them easily
- TwitchShock drone destroys Prisma permanently by shooting the bottom beam
- ThatcherEMP disables temporarily affected Prisma(s)
- IQElectronics scanner detects Prismas just like other electronic devices
How to play -
Alibi R6 Siege
- advanced map knowledge
- good game sense
- requires advanced map knowledge for optimal use
- can be mechanically tricky to place Prisma well
- non-vital utility
- creativity and game sense needed for efficiency
Loadout guide -
Alibi R6 Siege
Hip-high shield deployable by defenders on flat surfaces. Can be used to protect from gunfire & explosives, as well as an obstacle for attackers to cross locations.
Grenade exploding on impact. Primarily used for opening holes in surfaces.
Loadout choices are an individual aspect, and rarely there is a “go-to” loadout in Rainbow Six Siege.
Sight choices are purely personal and depend on the player’s playstyle, map, even objective & specific role.
Please treat the below suggestion as what it is – our preferences.
We encourage you to experiment to find your setup.
Remember, just because something works for someone else, does not mean it has to and will work for you!
|Mx4 Storm||Flash hider||Angled grip||Reflex|
Why such loadout?
- open walls between objectives (especially useful on the bomb)
- open hatches or new angles in floor/ceiling
- finish downed enemy without need to expose yourself to danger
- damage shield attackers – less than Nitro cell, so it’s not the primary purpose of impact
- destroy claymores that cannot be shot due to angle
- impact trick hard breachers’ utility
Community Videos -
Alibi R6 Siege
Learn more about other operators in Rainbow Six Siege!
Or go to list of all available Guides