- Strong support gadget
- AR – AUG – on defense
- Flexible ratings
- 1.5x magnification scope
- No explosives as a universal gadget
- Utility generated over-time
Table of Content
Born to a fishing family on the coast of Kenya, Furaha spent his childhood hunting sharks and collecting lost treasures from the ocean floor of the Lamu Archipelago. It soon became apparent that he was able to stay underwater far longer than his peers, and medical exploration revealed an abnormal physiology that contributed to Furaha’s long-held belief that he was “not from here.” When the opportunity arose to join the Kenyan Navy, and later the Kenya Special Boat Unit, he put his skills to good use.
He quickly drew the attention of generals within the navy as well as the worldwide scientific community for his prolific and frequent record-breaking freedives. He later transitioned to NIGHTHAVEN, drawn by the promise of more down-time and a private boat to take him to where his next dive site might be.
Detailed information on how to play Wamai R6 Siege operator
What is the utility?
- Impacted offensive utility effect is activatedExamples:A smoke grenade will release the smoke cover.Stun grenade will cause a flash effect.The effect, though, happens at the location of Mag-net.
- Mag-net detonation causes a minor explosionThe explosion happens regardless of utility pulled by the Mag-net – it is the same for Stun grenade as for Frag grenade.The explosion has a small radius and causes 4 damage. Therefore, it is capable of destroying friendly and offensive utility located nearby.
- flexibility in placement
- ability to backfire attackers
How to use utility?
IS MAG-NET NEW ADS?
- Jager’s ADS neutralizes offensive utility. It stops the projectiles from detonating and having any effect.
- Wamai’s Mag-nets, on the other hand, do not prevent the activation of attackers’ utility. It merely allows defenders to dictate where the detonation will take place!
ADS & MAG-NETS INTERACTIONS
- Shall you put both gadgets together as a combo?No, it is not useful to combine Jager’s ADS and Wamai’s Mag-net.Mag-net has an impressive radius for pulling projectiles (a bit bigger than ADS). However, ADS ignore grabbed projectiles. Thus rending it rather useless as a combo and, if placed too close to each other, even negative as ADS might get destroyed.
- Do both gadgets activate simultaneously?No, only one device is activated, you don’t waste both.When ADS and Mag-nets radius overlaps, in a way that projectile could activate for either of them, ADS will have priority.
MAG-NET CAN BACKFIRE!
- Deployable shields
- Maestro’s Evil eye
- Even Castle’s Armored panels
HOW TO PLACE MAG-NET
- impacts defenders the least
- or backfires attackers the most!
- Common anchoring spots
- Chokepoints and where defenders place utility
- Passive, friendly utility (default cameras, deployable shields, etc.) or traps (Lesion’s Gu mines, Ela’s Grzmot mines, etc.)
- Bottom of an entry point to the objective
- Behind Mira’s Black Mirror
- On surfaces farther from friendly operators/gadgets
- Not easily visible
- Not accessible to the attackers
- Ceilings above the entry point
- On the “Attackers side” of the entry point, but concealed
COMBO WITH GOYO
- Nomad’s AirjabPulled and detonated after a short delay, Airjab’s usual effect activates and affects characters within its effective range – both attackers and defenders
- Capitao’s BoltsCould be used to backfire attackers with detonating Asphyxiating bolt at their location
- Zofia’s grenades
- Ash’s Breaching rounds
- Kali’s Lance
- Default Stun, Smoke, and Frag grenades
- Ying’s Candela
- Fuze’s Cluster charge – 1 magnet grabs only 1 puck
- Gridlock’s Trax
- Thatcher’s EMP
- Shooting Mag-net with a gun
- Twitch Shock drones
- IQ detects Mag-nets
How to play -
Wamai R6 Siege
ACTIVE UTILITY GENERATION
BENEFIT TO THE TEAM
- Useful, but non-essential utility
- Good gun
- Requires game sense and basic map knowledge to place Mag-net well
- Mag-net can backfire if placed incorrectly
Loadout guide -
Wamai R6 Siege
Hip-high shield deployable by defenders on flat surfaces. Can be used to protect from gunfire & explosives, as well as an obstacle for attackers to cross locations.
A deployable alarm that emits a sound when attackers are within its line of sight and range.
Loadout choices are an individual aspect, and rarely there is a “go-to” loadout in R6 Siege.
Sight choices are purely personal and depend on the player’s playstyle, map, even objective & specific role.
Please treat the below suggestion as what it is – our preferences.
We encourage you to experiment to find your setup.
Remember, just because something works for someone else, does not mean it has to and will work for you!
Why such loadout?
Now, both Wamai and Mute can equip this weapon with 1.5x scope.
AUG A2 alternative
Community Videos -
Wamai R6 Siege
Learn more about other operators in R6 Siege!
Or go to list of all available Guides