- Great weapon – 416-C
- Team-oriented utility
- Passive utility
- No impact grenades or C4 to help with roaming
- No access to ACOG (RIP spawn peek Jäger mains)
Table of Content
Raised by his uncle who was a mechanic for what later became the Bundespolizei (BPOL) Aviation Group after reunification, Streicher joined BPOL as a helicopter technician.
He began designing defensive weapon systems, including a ground-based Active Defense System (ADS) prototype that caught the attention of the GSG 9. A veteran of the GSG 9 anti-piracy ops in the Indian Ocean, he was later recruited to Team Rainbow
Detailed information on how to play Jäger R6
What is the utility?
- Each ADS is able to intercept only 1 projectile, after which the device enters a 10 seconds cooldown
- ADS are not limited in the total number of projectiles they can intercept, as long as they are not on cooldown
- ADS intercepts projectiles only when ADS has a direct line of sight
- Mountable on walls or floors
- Multiple ADS are not triggered simultaneously
- ADS has to be within around 5 meters of a grenade to intercept it
How to use utility?
Jager’s ADS synergizes exceptionally well with Mira’s Mirrors. Neutralizing Black Mirrors is often an essential point in attack. Placing an ADS or two behind Mirror may be the difference between successful defense or a bust!
- Goyo, Melusi
One of the main counters to both gadgets is explosive projectiles. As a result, Jager and Wamai provide support to both utility sinking defenders when placing their gadgets close to Volcan shields and Banshees.
- Frag grenades
- Stun grenades
- Smoke grenades
- Ying’s Candelas
- Fuze’s Cluster charges
- Zofia’s Impact and concussion grenades
- Thatcher’s EMP
- Ash’s Breaching rounds
- Hibana’s X-Kairos
In Rainbow Six Siege, Jäger ADS is not activating for Capitao’s bolts.
- TwitchSingle drone zap destroys ADS
- IQShe can scan his ADS with an electronics detector and shoot them through penetrable surfaces
- ThatcherADS placed within EMP grenade’s explosion radius gets permanently disabled
Sam Fisher camera bolts are capable of destroying ADS permanently
How to play -
Jäger R6 Siege
He has to set up: reinforced walls, ADS, and global utility (bulletproof camera or barbed wire).
- advanced map knowledge
- good game sense
- Mechanically simple utility
- Teammates can indicate where placement is needed
- Placement of ADS may require basic defensive setup and map knowledge
- Passive utility – even dead Jäger can be useful
Loadout guide - Jäger
Camera deployable on floors and walls to surveil areas. Can see through smoke and survives direct shots to its front panel.
Razor wire that can be placed on flat surfaces, which slows down attackers movement speed and creates noise.
Loadout choices are an individual aspect, and rarely there is a “go-to” loadout in Rainbow Six Siege.
Sight choices are purely personal and depend on the player’s playstyle, map, even objective & specific role.
Please treat the below suggestion as what it is – our preferences.
We encourage you to experiment to find your setup.
Remember, just because something works for someone else, does not mean it has to and will work for you!
|416-C||Flash hider||Vertical Grip||Reflex|
Why such loadout?
Community Videos -Jäger R6 Siege
Learn more about other operators in Siege!
Or go to list of all available Guides