- Yellow outlines on enemies when standing still
- High Damage primary weapon
- Able to see through smoke
- Needs to stand still for outlines
- Not effective in CQB
Table of Content
Glazkov was born and raised in Vladivostok, Russia where his father worked in the shipping industry.
Glazkov studied art in secondary school, until the Beslan school hostage crisis inspired him to transfer to the Cadet Corps and pursue a career in the armed forces.
Detailed information on how to play Glaz R6 Siege operator
What is the utility?
How to use utility?
- long-range engagementsBanana vision makes it easier to spot the enemy and gives Glaz advantage in long-range engagements as he can spot enemies even in very tight spots, where only pixel(s) are visible
How many C4s defenders have potentially left?
How many smokes sets attackers have?Your options for utilizing smoke are limited if you, as Glaz, are the only operator with the possibility to smoke.However, if your team has 4 or 6 smokes available, then I recommend throwing first one relatively early in the round and do not push aggressively, nor try to plant defuser in common spots.The first set can be used as “baiting” for defenders C4s or enemies trying to deny attackers with aggressive push.
- at defenders location
- between attacking team and defenders position
- at himself
Why would you throw smoke at yourself then?
- The strongest synergy for Glaz comes from Smoke bolt utilization. Glaz is the only operator who can see through Capitão’s smoke (as well as any other smoke).
- Operators with Smoke grenades, such as:
Plant denial and overly aggressive defenders when smoke is active.
Rainbow Six Siege Glaz is unable to shoot through Castle’s Armored Barricades
Situational counter. Smoke can throw his gas canisters where attackers can potentially be during the smoke duration. Such usage does not hinder Glaz’s ability to see through smoke but instead denies the push or defuser plant in the impacted area.
- Nitro cell
Especially dangerous to Glaz players as in right setup defenders may avoid being exposed to his line of sight, yet be able to throw C4 at him.
- WardenYear 4 addition to the defensive roster in Rainbow Six Siege, Warden is capable of seeing through smoke, just like Glaz.
How to play -
Glaz R6 Siege
- The utility requires Glaz R6 operator player to position himself well
- To be effective Glaz has to make his shots count – good aim recommended
- Non-vital utility but may support significantly planting a defuser
Loadout guide -
Glaz R6 Siege
A timed explosive device which kills or severely damages people within the explosion radius.
Grenade releasing a cloud of smoke, which is almost impossible to see through. It gives the advantage to players by preventing line of sight.
Loadout choices are an individual aspect, and rarely there is a “go-to” loadout in R6 Siege.
Sight choices are purely personal and depend on the player’s playstyle, map, even objective & specific role.
Please treat the below suggestion as what it is – our preferences.
We encourage you to experiment to find your setup.
Remember, just because something works for someone else, does not mean it has to and will work for you!
|OTs-03||Muzzle brake||N/A||Red dot|
Why such loadout?
Community Videos -
Glaz R6 Siege
Learn more about other operators in Rainbow Six Siege!
Or go to list of all available R6 Siege Guides