R6 Siege ATTACKING
A new player attacking tips for Rainbow Six Siege!
NEW PLAYER TIPS
DON'T WAIT TILL THE LAST 15 SECONDS
DON'T RUSH OUT OF SPAWN
KEEP DRONES ALIVE
USE YOUR DRONES
LEARN DEFAULT CAM LOCATIONS
PLANT IN DEFEND-ABLE SPOT
DON'T SPREAD TOO MUCH
USE SMOKE TO OBSCURE DEFENDERS
SECURE COMMON RUNOUTS
TEAM UP FOR ROAM HUNT
- teaming up with support player – such player can drone for you, giving you an edge
- team up with another fragger – two roam hunters increase the potential for re-frags and covering each other’s flanks
Operators who help hunt roamers are:
- Jackal – the best roamer hunter; able to scan footsteps and locate roamers’ position
- Dokkaebi – logic bomb gives you audio cue and disturbs defenders
- Lion – EE-ONE-D briefly freezes defenders
- Blitz – great in 1on1 engagements
Besides the above operators, we recommend picking entry fraggers such as Ash, Zofia, Sledge, or Buck. Fragging potential is an essential aspect of dealing with roamers.
To learn more about this crucial element of a successful attack, visit our roam clear guide.