Main menu interface
Main menu interface of Rainbow Six Siege consists of:
- Navigational tabs – those tabs divide ingame menu to sections, each having its own sub categories.
- Squad menu – shows information about your squad (party), as well as allows users to invite or leave current squad.
- Clearance and currency – shows your current clearance level & currency information, with a split to renown (earned ingame) and R6 credits (real money currency)
- Options menu – allows changing ingame settings, such as Audio, Matchmaking, Graphics and Controls.
Has an option to quit game and displays current data center (server) to which player is connected.
- Quick access button – allows quick access to last played mode.
- Alpha pack menu – displays current alpha pack chance and takes user to Alpha pack screen, where alpha packs can be purchased or opened.
Displays also special event packs (i.e. Outbreak or Halloween packs)
- Renown booster menu – allows activating boosters which grant 100% bonus to renown earned and 10% boost to teammates. Team with 5 boosters activated receives 190% boost.
- Challenges menu – views currently active daily challenges: up to 3 daily for standard users and 5 for season pass owners.
Allows accessing Club challenges menu.
- Uplay Club quick access – subsitution to ” Shift+F2″ shortcut.
- Information panel – provides latest news about shop additions and events related to Rainbow Six Siege.
- Event playlist selection – during timed events (i.e. Halloween) Ubisoft activates a separate list which allows playing specific map or mode.
For the in-game interface, we have the following elements:
- Team information panel – provides a quick view of:
- number of alive friendly (or hostile on the orange side) operators
- operator’s icon
- operator’s health (under operator icon)
- Round information – this section provides details on remaining round time and round count.
- Team score – the number of rounds won by each team.
- Health indicator – shows your health with a maximum of 100 (unless boosted by Doc to 120)
- Action panel – indicates counting from left side:
- default gadget – shows icon of the equipped device as well as its count and assigned button
- Ping shortcut
- camera shortcut
- Drone – an indication of the designated button and number of available drones
- Fire mode – displays currently selected fire mode (semi-auto, burst or fully automatic)
- unique gadget – displays status of the gadget (count or cooldown) as well as the assigned button
- Navigational panel – shows compass and default name of user’s current location
- Weapon panel – indicates the number of bullets remaining in a magazine (left side) and a total number of remaining bullets (right side).
Shows name of currently equipped weapon (can also be gadget in case of some operators)