- High ammo (44) primary – AK74
- Effective flank counter
- mini-DMR secondary
- Airjabs give sound cue (nerfed since release)
- Flank watcher required for capitalizing on Airjab
Operator Guide - Nomad
Table of Content
Brought up in a wealthy Moroccan family, Sanaa El Maktoub travelled considerably at a young age, visiting Europe and North Africa, and dreaming about braving remote regions. She enlisted in the military at 19 and later joined the Groupe d’Intérvention de La Gendarmerie Royale (GIGR) after graduating from the legendary Fortress. She served 4 tours with the Mountain Infantry Battalion and took part in Flintlock exercises and joint missions with Trans-Saharan Counterterrorism Initiative partners. She became her unit’s expert on environmental operations.
Between tours, she undertakes solo expeditions. El Maktoub is among the few explorers who can cross the Sahara, climb up the Alps, trek through Asia’s rainforests, march along the Arctic Circle… and still return to her unit in operational shape.
Rain or shine, desert or polar climates, she can walk through it all. Perceptive and resourceful, she’s an expert survivalist who sketches out her trips in her notebook.
Detailed information on how to play Nomad R6 Siege operator
What is the utility?
How to use utility?
- flank watch
- runout watch
- area denial: during the round (anchors or rotations) or post defuser plant
- shooting Airjab and remaining vulnerable while doing so
- not focusing on Airjab and getting knocked down while being pushed
Timing push with Nomad R6 operator’s Airjabs can be difficult and situational.
I would probably suggest using Stun grenades for such cases instead, but Airjab can serve as a distraction, as well!
- Where would I come from as a defender in this situation?
- How to place Airjab to make it hard to shoot it?
- What is the benefit our team will have from this Airjab?
Though, the Airjab is activated only when both feet of character touches the floor (gripping on hatch won’t activate Airjab).
- Electrified utility
Airjabs will be destroyed when touching surfaces electrified by Kaid or Bandit
- Jäger’s ADS
Intercepts Airjabs just like grenades.To avoid ADS destroying Airjabs, you can use Stun grenades to “burn” ADS before using Airjabs
- Gunfire and explosives
How to play -
Nomad R6 Siege
Entry fraggers are a “tip of the spear,” thus being a force to penetrate through the initial line of defense and give attackers an edge.
Hunting roamers minimizes risks of late-round flanks impacting your final objective push negatively.
ENTRY POINT CHOICE
non-vital utilityNomad’s utility can make a big difference when it comes to the outcome of the round.
However, she is not as vital operator as Thermite or Thatcher, without whom specific tasks may not be completed, which changes how round goes completely.
good weaponNomad’s AK kicks relatively hard, but other than that it is a quite useful tool for killing defenders
utility benefits from early entranceAirjabs can secure certain routes leading to objective and flanks, especially if placed quickly in the round, giving attacking team “safety” for the longest amount of time.
- Advanced map knowledgeNomad’s utility needs the player to know where defenders may flank from, where would they rotate or are anchoring at.
- Game senseKnowing where to place Airjabs for maximum effectiveness, how to impact round with utility, when to hold to grenades and when to use them comes with experience
- TeamworkFundamental teamwork and communication will be needed for ensuring utility has been used as expected by the team.
Loadout guide -
Nomad R6 Siege
Charge allows opening a hole in unreinforced walls, hatches and barricades.
Temporarily blinds enemies facing grenade in radius during detonation.
Loadout choices are an individual aspect, and rarely there is a “go-to” loadout in R6 Siege.
Sight choices are purely personal and depend on the player’s playstyle, map, even objective & specific role.
Please treat the below suggestion as what it is – our preferences.
We encourage you to experiment to find your setup.
Remember, just because something works for someone else, does not mean it has to and will work for you!
|AK-74||Flash hider||N/A||1.5x scope|
Why such loadout?
- blind defender before pushing
- check for and clear out ADS
- create diversion
Community Videos -
Nomad R6 Siege
Learn more about other operators in Siege!
Or go to list of all available Guides