Twitch R6 Siege operator is often picked for her gun alone, but she is also capable of supporting the entire team with her unique Shock drones.
Twitch can be either a support or entry fragging operator.
From the utility perspective, Twitch fills in the role of Utility destruction. Her utility is especially useful for Hard breach support and destroying Mira’s Black Mirrors.
Operator Guide - Twitch
Table of Content
Born in the historic town of Nancy, Pichon grew up in a family that valued education, particularly math and science. Early participation in sponsored computer programming competitions led to her joining the army cadets at sixteen.
Detailed information on how to play the Twitch R6 Siege operator
What is the utility?
How to use utility?
TOP TIER PRIORITY
- direct line of sight for a drone to the window
- very well placed Mute’s Jammer
Her drone’s electric zaps are not affected even by connected Bandit’s battery.
- defensive team operator composition
- your team operators selection
- objective site
- your team’s tactic
LOW TIER PRIORITY
- have limited ammo count that needs a recharge
- make noise and show visual cue to defenders, when using darts
Use your drones wisely!
To illustrate: You drone for a teammate and spotted Kapkan trap in the door. Instead of using a dart to destroy utility, reveal this information to your teammate. He can shoot it quickly with a gun, rather than you wasting your limited resources to eliminate utility easily disposed of by other means.
Now, let’s focus on how you should use your drones thorough the round.
Keynote for preparation phase:
Let’s separate placing drone for two main scenarios:
You are not going to focus on Mira Mirrors or Breach denial devices.By the end of the prep phase, you should have your drone placed close to your intended entry point.Why?Well, that’s so you know whether defenders plan to spawn peek or any roamer is lurking for an easy kill on your entry.
On top of that, you can pick your drone as you enter the building.
You plan to take out Mira window or Breach denial gadgetsYou should place your drone somewhere safe, yet preferably quite close to the destination.At the start of the round many defenders will prioritize preventing Twitch R6 operator from destroying such vital utility, so do not risk it at the beginning. Unless of course, you have an easy possibility to do so.During the preparation phase, defenders will often jump on default cameras to see if any are destroyed.It is often a good indication of Twitch being present, which may raise defensive team alertness.I usually avoid zapping any camera during the preparation phase for that reason.
Two keywords for utility usage when playing Twitch are patience and balance.
BALANCE DRONES USAGE
VALUE YOUR DRONES
- making noise – i.e., firearms
- creating a visual diversion – i.e., stun grenades
- Mira – Black MirrorsSingle drone zap ejects Mirror
- Breach denial
- Maestro Evil eyeThe first zap disables Evil eye temporarily and opens bulletproof glass protecting Maestro’s utility. During that time Shock drone can zap Evil eye second time to destroy gadget permanently
- Echo Yokai drones
- Valkyrie Black eye camerasUnless placed outside of drone’s zap range
- Jäger ADS
- Alibi Prismas
- pre-placed C4
- Bulletproof camera
- Destroys drone upon contact
- Mute Signal disruptorDisables impacted Shock drone until Jammer is destroyed or removed
How to play -
Twitch R6 Siege
ENTRY FRAGGING STYLE
USE YOUR DRONES REGARDLESS OF PLAYSTYLE
- Can be vital to attacking team success
- Benefits from player’s map knowledge
- Requires patience and game sense
Loadout guide -
Twitch R6 Siege
Anti-personnel explosive. Explodes when contact with the sensor is made, injuring or dealing lethal damage.
The charge allows opening a hole in unreinforced walls, hatches, and barricades.
Loadout choices are an individual aspect, and rarely there is a “go-to” loadout in Rainbow Six Siege.
Sight choices are purely personal and depend on the player’s playstyle, map, even objective & specific role.
Please treat the below suggestion as what it is – our preferences.
We encourage you to experiment to find your setup.
Remember, just because something works for someone else, does not mean it has to and will work for you!
|FAMAS||Flash hider||Vertical grip||1.5x scope|
Why such loadout?
Community Videos -
Twitch R6 Siege
Learn more about other operators in Rainbow Six Siege!
Or go to list of all available R6 Siege Guides