- Beast at close range
- Versatile utility
- Good roamer thanks to 3-speed rating
- Lacks explosives
- Ineffective at mid and long-range
- intel about the enemy’s location
- disrupts impacted attackers
Table of Content
Born in Wroclaw, Elżbieta Bosak is the youngest daughter of Jan Bosak, former commander of the Polish Special Forces unit GROM.
Experiencing some difficulties while attending a military high school, Ela left Poland behind after graduation. In Berlin, she studied Fine Arts, but her interest started to fade as the appeal of her old life slowly caught up with her. During her stay there, she made the acquaintance of the owner of a small private military company, who made her a job offer. Craving the adventure and financial independence, Ela accepted.
Working as a PMC in Iraq, Ela gained a reputation. Known to possess an impressive range of abilities, her attitude was the only obstacle standing in her way. While she was seen as a prized addition to any squad, her employers monitored her closely to investigate reports of authority issues. Four years into her deployment, she received the first news from home, which stated that her father had taken his own life.
A few months after her father’s death, Ela terminated her contract and started training to pass the GROM selection as a civilian. Impressed by her determination and prowess on the field, the GROM saw in her a rare opportunity. Amidst the Polish Forces, she developed an expertise in Countering Threat Networks (CTN) and helped design advanced Exploitation methods to extract intel on a target’s intentions and supply routes.
One of her most well-known ventures is Operation Orange Sky. Joined by Valkyrie, SEAL’s intel expert, Ela spent months infiltrating a warlord’s inner circle before dismantling his network without harming a single civilian.
Detailed information on how to play Ela R6 Siege
What is the utility?
Concussion mines are Ela’s unique utility.
Mines are throwable traps that stick to all surfaces (walls, ceilings, and floors) and trigger automatically by attackers in their proximity.
How to use utility?
- intel gatheringConcussion mines can provide information about the enemy’s push from a specific direction. Defenders do not need to have visual contact on placed mine as trap detonation will cause loud noise giving defenders an audio cue.
- disruption of the attacker’s sensesWinning gunfights when concussed is not an easy task and gives defenders an advantage over the impacted enemy. The only downside for defenders can be that attackers expect to be pushed when the trap detonates.
- the detonation of mine cancels actions like planting defuserCanceling the plant is not possible with preplaced mines as the Grzmot trap would detonate before the plant begins.Therefore, to impact the defuser plant, Ela will have to throw a trap at the time of the defuser being planted. Such a technique requires impeccable timing as Grzmot mine needs to “arm” itself once placed.
Questions to ask yourself when considering mines placement:
Are attackers likely to come from this way?When playing trap operators, it is essential to be creative with utility placement. However, placing mine in a location where attackers are unlikely to even pass through is not an efficient use of the utility.Entrances to the objective are usually the safest options for placing trap utility.
Will this mine benefit team and me, and how?When deciding on trap placement, consider the type of benefit you expect your team to gain from it. Are you hoping to gain intel about attackers’ approach from a specific direction, or do you want to increase the odds of winning gunfights?Placing a trap right on top of the entrance to the location may be easier to conceal, but will allow secure retreat for an impacted attacker(s). Perhaps placing a trap in a way that attackers activate it once they are already a couple of meters in would increase the chance of killing a disoriented opponent?
Will this mine be easily spotted?Ela R6 mines give her great flexibility in placement as they stick to all surfaces. I recommend placing a trap in a way that will make it difficult for attackers to spot the trap and destroy it.A common and quite effective way of placing Concussion mine is above entrances.
Currently, no specific synergies are available for Ela R6 Siege operator utility.
- Entry fraggersGrzmot mines are an excellent counter to careless attackers who try to push without checking the environment.
- FlanksEla’s mines can aid the team in keeping the flank watch. Mine detonation gives away the attacker’s position, eliminating the element of surprise and giving an advantage to defenders.
- Defuser plantThrowing Grzmot mine in the area where attackers are planting a defuser will cancel an action, delaying the plant. In last seconds push scenarios, this might be a difference between winning a round or losing.However, Ela is far from being the optimal plant denial option. She is instead a situational choice for such usage as other operators like Smoke or Echo are much better at this task.
- MontagneWhen impacted, Montagne is forced to unextend his shield, making him vulnerable to hand/feet shots and melee attacks.
- IQGrzmot mines are visible on the electronics detector. IQ can identify mines placement. However, due to the need for a direct line of sight to shoot utility, she might not be able to counter Ela’s mines fully.
- ThatcherEMP disables permanently Grzmot mines placed within its blast radius.
- TwitchShock drone’s “zap” permanently destroys targeted Grzmot mine.
- Frag grenades
- Ash can use her ranged breaching launcher to destroy Grzmot mines placed within their effective range
- Impact grenade – LifelineJust like Ash, Zofia can neutralize traps by shooting her impact grenades in the area where they are placed
How to play -
Ela R6 Siege
- advanced map knowledge
- good game sense
- Grzmot mines are easy to use mechanically
- non-vital utility
- a high rate of fire gun, good at close range
Loadout guide -
Ela R6 Siege
Hip-high shield deployable by defenders on flat surfaces. Can be used to protect from gunfire & explosives, as well as an obstacle for attackers to cross locations.
Razor wire that can be placed on flat surfaces, which slows down attackers movement speed and creates noise.
Loadout choices are an individual aspect, and rarely there is a “go-to” loadout in R6 Siege.
Sight choices are purely personal and depend on the player’s playstyle, map, even objective & specific role.
Please treat the below suggestion as what it is – our preferences.
We encourage you to experiment to find your setup.
Remember, just because something works for someone else, does not mean it has to and will work for you!
|Scorpion EVO||Compensator||Vertical grip||Reflex|
Why such loadout?
Community Videos -
Ela R6 Siege
Learn more about other operators in R6 Siege!
Or go to list of all available Guides