- AK-12 is a deadly weapon
- Versatile loadout options
- High-reward low-risk utility
- 3-armor operator (slow and loud)
- The utility can kill allies
- Requires advanced map knowledge
Operator Guide - Fuze
Table of Content
Kessikbayev grew up in a military family in Samarkand, Uzbekistan.
After his family emigrated to Russia shortly before the collapse of the Soviet Union, Kessikbayev followed in his father’s footsteps and enrolled in the military, where his facility with technology landed him a spot in the coveted weapon testing brigade at Alabino firing range near Moscow.
Detailed information on how to play Fuze R6 Siege operator
What is the utility?
Cluster charges – deployable similarly to breaching charges, but serving functionally as mini frag grenades.
Cluster charges can be placed on:
- Soft breachable walls
- Barricades – both doors and window
- Armored panels – Castle’s utility
- Penetrable floors
- Hatches – unreinforced
How to use utility?
Purpose of using Cluster charges:
- Killing operatorsThe most straightforward purpose for using charges. The best against fortified and unsuspecting defenders. Bear in mind though that there’s sufficient window of time between the detonation of charge and explosion of pucks for defenders to relocate.At this point, players recognize Cluster charge detonation sound and relocate to avoid death.
- Utility destructionGreat way to clear stacked utility, especially at the objective or chokepoints.Single Cluster charges can dispatch tons of utility due to its high area of effect.
Least utilized but in my opinion, a fantastic way to use Fuze effectively. In Rainbow Six Siege Fuze is underutilized in this area, even in the Pro League.
With proper coordination, Fuze can flush out fortified defenders with teammates being ready to capitalize with a kill on opponents running for their lives.
Best videos I have seen on this subject are from Macie Jay – one of them can be seen here:
Killing hostageThe best location to use charges for is usually an objective site where anchors and defensive utility are likely to be stacked.
Any other location that is heavily fortified by defenders and is a crucial location to be controlled by your team is also a valid Cluster charge target!
Best objective sites for utilizing Cluster charges are those with:
- Penetrable ceilingFuze can sow and reap death from above. This allows him to use his ability without being present on the same floor as the objective. It can be hard to achieve due to defenders potentially roaming above.Example:Kafe Dostoyevsky – 2F Fireplace Hall & Mining Room
Consulate – Garage and Cafeteria
- External windowsWhen rappelling outside of the building, Fuze R6 operator can place his charges with minimal map control needed to utilize his gadget correctly. Such usage poses risks of runouts or being shot while deploying Cluster charges.Example:Oregon – 2F Kid’s Dorm & Dorm’s Main Hall
- Don’t detonate 4 charges one after anotherBy doing so, you minimize killing potential and element of surprise.
- Disguise Cluster charge deployment and detonation with soundsAsk teammates to distract enemies with gunfire or by creating other audio and visual distractions.
- Flash enemies when detonating Cluster chargeBlind enemies are easy prey. Unfortunately, Fuze does not have access to Stun grenades anymore, so such usage requires cooperation with teammates
Thanks to flash effect, impacted enemies can become an easy target if the Cluster charge is timed correctly.
- Jäger’s ADSCluster charges are intercepted by ADS, just like any other grenades in Rainbow Six Siege
- Wamai’s MAG-nets
Magnets grab pucks (1 magnet=1puck), thus Wamai is less effective than Jager at countering Fuze
- Mute’s JammersSignal disruptors placed within range of deployed Cluster charge disable the possibility to detonate the charge. Fuze can still deploy or remove his charges.
- GunfireA charge can be shot when deployed on surfaces by gunfire. Any pucks already released by charge will be unaffected, but no further pucks will be dispatched by charge.
How to play -
Fuze R6 Siege
Rainbow Six Siege Fuze is a unique operator when it comes to playstyle.
He is the only attacker with the possibility to equip a shield or automatic weapons as primary weapon options.
This choice will heavily influence your playstyle!
In most cases, I would use Fuze as a support operator due to low speed and utility requiring prior control of the deployment area.
However, do not sleep on AK-12. Fuze can stand his ground when it comes to fragging as AK-12 is a powerful weapon!
FOR THE START OF THE ROUND
DRONE FOR FRAGGERS
FLUIDITY OF PLAYSTYLE
- entry to the building has been made
- your team has established sufficient map control
- you have used your utility
- 3-armor & 1-speed operator
- Mechanically simple utility
- Requires advanced map knowledge
- Non-vital utility
- Team coordination necessary for effective utilization
Loadout guide -
Fuze R6 Siege
The charge allows opening a hole in unreinforced walls, hatches, and barricades.
Hard Breach Charge
A charge that blows a medium-sized hole in reinforced surfaces.
Loadout choices are an individual aspect, and rarely there is a “go-to” loadout in Rainbow Six Siege.
Sight choices are purely personal and depend on the player’s playstyle, map, even objective & specific role.
Please treat the below suggestion as what it is – our preferences.
We encourage you to experiment to find your setup.
Remember, just because something works for someone else, does not mean it has to and will work for you!
|AK-12||Flash hider||Vertical grip||2.0x scope|
|Hard Breach Charge|
Why such loadout?
Equipping shieldFuze is unique not only with his utility but also with the ability to select either automatic weapons or shield. All other shield operators are forced to use a shield as primary.Fuze’s shield provides, however, the least offensive and defensive capabilities when compared to other shield operators in R6 Siege.Blitz has superior offensive ability thanks to his flash and the possibility to charge enemies.Montagne provides maximum protection with an extendable shield.Fuze R6 operator has neither of advantage making him the worst shield attacker from the strength of shield perspective.Picking PMM as a shield can be powerful but comes with significant risk – low ammo count in the magazine.If you are comfortable with 8+1 mag as a shield, then go for it – powerful pistol.
Otherwise, pick GSH-18, which is also a reasonable choice! In either case, use Muzzle brake and laser sight.
Equipping LMG6P41 LMG is my least preferred option as Fuze due to how good AK-12 is. If you like playing LMGs and you dig Fuze, then I recommend equipping it with:
- Flash hider
- Vertical grip
LMG provides you with a higher ammo count, so prefire whenever you can to take advantage of your weapon’s strongest point.
Equipping AK-12One of the strongest weapons in R6 Siege from a numbers point of view.AK-12 kicks quite hard, so I recommend equipping it with Vertical grip to tame that beast a little.Flash hider wins barrels battle as AK-12 has a significant vertical climb on the first bullet.When it comes to sight selection, bear in mind the uniqueness of all sights available to Russian operators.We use 2.0x scopes whenever available (hits the sweet spot between 1x sights and 2.5x ACOG)
It should not become a replacement for Hard Breachers, but can potentially add a layer to the map destruction.
Community Videos -
Fuze R6 Siege
Learn more about other operators in Rainbow Six Siege!
Or go to list of all available Guides