- Insane penetration capability
- Hard Breach support utility
- Versatile loadout
- switchable 6x/12x scope
- Slowest fire rate in R6 Siege
- Doesn’t see through smoke – unlike Glaz
Table of Content
Born to wealthy parents, Shah’s ability to achieve her goals was assured from an early age. This self-assurance hit a brick wall when she tried to join the military. Her interest in martial arts led her to enlist, but she quickly discovered that women weren’t allowed to serve in combat units. Despite all of her money and all of her social influence, she had found an obstacle between her and something she wanted, and it would not budge.
Leaving the military, she created her own Private Security Company to operate within India’s borders, then a Private Military Company, NIGHTHAVEN, to operate overseas. She routinely negotiates multi-million-dollar contracts with incredibly favorable terms.
Her ruthlessness is legendary, but by becoming a resource the Indian government desperately needs she has circumvented the laws that kept her from her goal and revalidated her self-perception as an unstoppable force in a largely static world.
Detailed information on how to play Kali R6 Siege operator
What is the utility?
Her utility penetrates “soft” and reinforced surfaces. Lance then fuzes for a short time and detonates on impact, destroying utility placed within approximately 3 meters from it.
LV Explosive Lance - CHARACTERISTICS
- It does 4 HP damage to players within the explosion radius
- The Lance radius is 3 meters on either side of the wall.
- It can destroy both defensive and offensive gadgets. Make sure your team is careful with the placement of their utility – breaching devices, drones, EMPs – until Lance is detonated.
- Unlike Ash’s Breaching rounds, Lance can be shot at any surface and will stick to it, rather than bouncing off it
- Lance shot on a window, or barricaded doors will destroy utility placed behind it:
- Frost Welcome mat
- Kapkan’s EDD
- Ela’s Concussion mines
- Lesion’s GU mines
- Barbed Wire
- Jager’s ADS
- Lance exploding through an unreinforced surface will create a see-through hole on the point of impact. On the other hand, it will not create such a gap in reinforced walls, nor hatches.
CSRX 300 - CHARACTERISTICS
- Bolt rifle with 6 bullets per clip
- Low total ammo of 21 bullets
- The bullet penetrates all soft surfaces on its way.
- Furthermore, 1 shot is capable of killing multiple defenders in a straight line. Yes, 1 shot ace is bound to happen
- Of course, headshots are instant kills
- Shots to the limbs deal 50 HP damage
- Weapon’s damage does not drop-off with penetration through surfaces but does drop-off with distance (since Y5S4.3 patch)
- While active, CSRX 300 lowers Kali R6 operator movement speed. Therefore, it is a good idea to switch to her secondary weapon when traversing the map
- Shot from Kali’s primary gun staggers shield operators. The stagger effect is similar to meleeing a shield and also applies to Clash.
- CSRX 300 does not destroy wooden beams in soft walls.
- Single-shot destroys barricades and unreinforced hatches. Though, CSRX 300 does not penetrate Castle Armored Panels
- Kali’s rifle has a unique scope, which allows her to use 2 zoom variants: 6x and 12x.
- To change the zoom levels, the player needs to ADS and press the “B” button for PC or right D-pad on a controller.
- Shots leave an obvious and straight bullet trail. Such trails allow defenders to identify the location of Kali rather quickly.
- On top of that, the defender downed by Kali’s bolt rifle will turn his body automatically to the direction the shot came from.
The damage model has changed with the introduction of Y5S4.3 patch in early 2021.
Up until now, Kali’s CSRX300 could down any defender with 1 body shot. Ubisoft developers decided to change the damage model of the gun and now it works as follows:
- CSRX300 deals now 127 base damage until 25 meters distance
- After 25 meters, the damage drops linearly to 80% of the base value (97.6) at 35 meters distance
- Limbs damage remains unchanged
What this means is that the results of body shots will differ depending on defenders armor ratings and distance:
- 1-armor operators will be killed
- 2-armor operators will be downed
- 3-armor operators will be downed
When defenders wear Rook armor plates, then the body shots logic changes to:
- 1-armor operators will be downed with 1 shot
- 2-armor operators will be downed with 2 shots
- 3-armor operators will be downed with 2 shots
How to use utility?
Now let’s go over the main usage of both Lance utility and CSRX 300:
BREACH DENIAL COUNTER
- the soft surface between Lance and devices you want to impact
- a clear line of sight
Clearing Utility Vertically
USE CSRX 300 FOR WALLBANGS
- mark by yourself with a droneLeast dependable and experience requiring technique, but hardest to achieve reliably.Use if you are solo queuing and opponent is vulnerable – i.e., using surveillance devices.
- ask a teammate to mark enemySuch a technique lowers the time needed between mark and shot, which in turn gives enemy less time to change their position.Higher odds of hitting the target than marking by yourself. But it requires teamwork.
- predict location without the markDoes not give heads up to the enemy, but requires excellent map knowledge and some luck.Hardest to achieve, but once done – VAC shot that will be on main Subreddit & Youtube.
Create Long Angles
COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY!
How to play -
Kali R6 Siege
DON’T ENTRY FRAG
DRONE FOR FRAGGERS
WATCH LONG ANGLES
FLUID PLAYSTYLES IN R6 SIEGE
- entry to the building has been made
- your team has established sufficient map control
- you have used your utility
- Mechanically simple utility to use
- Requires team-oriented mindset
- Potentially vital utility to team’s breaching success
- Requires good aim
- Advanced map knowledge needed for wallbangs
Loadout guide -
Charge allows opening a hole in unreinforced walls, hatches and barricades.
Anti-personnel explosive. Explodes when contact with sensor is made, injuring or dealing lethal damage.
Loadout choices are an individual aspect, and rarely there is a “go-to” loadout in R6 Siege.
Sight choices are purely personal and depend on the player’s playstyle, map, even objective & specific role.
Please treat the below suggestion as what it is – our preferences.
We encourage you to experiment to find your setup.
Remember, just because something works for someone else, does not mean it has to and will work for you!
Why such loadout?
We suggest equipping it with a flash hider over suppressor for decreased recoil.
Community Videos -
Kali R6 Siege
Learn more about other operators in R6 Siege!
Or go to list of all available Guides