- Only shield operator on defense
- Effective when played as walking camera
- Ability to tase enemies
- Strongest shield operator weapon – SPSMG9
- Cannot shoot or melee with a shield equipped
- Usually ineffective if played as a fragger
- Not new player friendly
- Intel gathering
Table of Content
Morowa Evans led the fight in her community against racist groups in often-violent clashes. She was relentless until the day her friend and mentor, Tray Pearson, died trying to stop looters during a riot. Two months later, Evans offered her assistance to the Metropolitan Police Service (MPS) because she wanted to make a difference from within the system. The MPS offered her a clean slate if she helped stop protests from going violent. Evans made it her career, going from insider to eventually joining the MPS.
During the 2011 London Riots, Police Constable Evans commanded the front line in the Territorial Support Group to stop the violence from spreading, and later acquired special permission to attend Gold Command meetings, devising new crowd-control strategies based on her years as riot leader.
PC Evans made 274 arrests throughout her service and later made Detective Constable. She earned the Queen’s Police Medal for exceptional bravery and earned a spot in Rainbow due to her experience, service record, and tenacity.
Detailed information on how to play Clash R6 Siege operator
What is the utility?
- Damages impacted attacker for 5hp every second
- The maximum duration of taser without recharging is 5 seconds
- Recharges 20% per second, therefore charging taser from 0% to 100% capacity takes 5 seconds
- A fully discharged taser requires to be fully loaded before using it again. Otherwise, it can be re-used almost instantly – a slight delay of roughly half a second between uses.
- Beside damaging attackers, taser slows down opponents. Slow down effect increases gradually with the maximum effect being achieved approximately at 1.5 seconds of exposure to the taser.
- not able to melee or use sidearm with a shield equipped
- vulnerable to melee attacks
How to use utility?
Having Clash who does not provide any intel about enemy position defeats the purpose of choosing Clash. Make sure you let your teammates know what you gathered by using a microphone.
Attackers have to eventually complete objective or push you to kill all defenders before time expires.
DON’T GET GREEDY
CLASH IS NOT A FRAGGER
BE THE DISTRACTION
In case attackers choose to ignore you, that is the time you can make them pay by switching to your gun. Just watch out for them, baiting you to do so.
PLAY THE OBJECTIVE!
- slowing down the objective push
Taser itself slows down attackers significantly when pushing objective, especially if they were slow to progress during the majority of the round and are short on time.
situational defuser plant denial
In a scenario where an attacker with defuser has no teammate to cover him while planting, Clash can outright deny plants by her presence.
All you need is to keep a line of sight on the planter and kill him when the plant is initiated. Just remember to watch out for bait, which is an initiation of the defuser plant and canceling it to force a defender to rush planter.
- being portable Mira mirror
- pay attention to you
- change the route
- slow down approach to building
- objective playsClash makes it difficult to plant a defuser without back up of other players as she can shoot defenseless attacker during plant animation
- attackers without explosives
- Slow opponentsThree armor operators, as well as shield opponents, will have a harder time closing the gap between themselves and Clash.
- ClaymoresShield lowers blast’s damage, allowing Clash to go through Claymores when the shield is equipped.
- Zofia’s LifelineConcussion grenade exposes Clash’s part of the lower body for a brief period, allowing attackers to shoot her down
- Capitao’s Asphyxiating (fire) Bolts
- Three-speed operatorsCan close the gap on Clash efficiently to melee
- Thatcher’s EMPDisables taser temporarily
- Frag grenadesDue to the low speed of Clash and cooking potential of frag grenade, they are an effective counter to this shielded defender in Rainbow Six Siege
- FlanksJust like any other operator, Clash is exceptionally susceptible to being gunned down from flanks. Choose your position carefully.
How to play -
Clash R6 Siege
- hard to master and pick due to the complexity
- team work necessary for efficient usage
- requires good map knowledge
- active utility – dead Clash =>no benefit
Loadout guide -
Clash R6 Siege
Razor wire that can be placed on flat surfaces, which slows down attackers movement speed and creates noise.
Grenade exploding on impact. Primarily used for opening holes in surfaces.
Loadout choices are an individual aspect, and rarely there is a “go-to” loadout in Rainbow Six Siege.
Sight choices are purely personal and depend on the player’s playstyle, map, even objective & specific role.
Please treat the below suggestion as what it is – our preferences.
We encourage you to experiment to find your setup.
Remember, just because something works for someone else, does not mean it has to and will work for you!
Why such loadout?
Community Videos -
Clash R6 Siege
Learn more about other operators in Rainbow Six Siege!
Or go to list of all available R6 Siege Guides