New Rainbow Six Siege
Twitch Prime loot
Info & Guide
- What is Twitch Prime?
- How much does it cost?
- Is it worth getting?
- How to unlock Rainbow Six Siege Twitch Prime loot?
Lastly, we will list what we know so far about the upcoming skins and showcase available photos.
What is Twitch Prime?
- Exclusive bonus content for their favorite gamesBonus content varies for each video game, but they are usually such bonuses as packs with items, vehicles (World of Tanks), characters (I’m looking at you Warframe), emotes (Destiny) and skins (Rainbow Six Siege)
- Free gamesThough, you should not expect any hits or AAA titles. Most games available with Twitch Prime for free are rather old or niche games – examples: Turok, Etherborn, Kathy Rain & Earthlock.For that, you’ll need to download free desktop Twitch App
- Twitch specific Bonuses
- Monthly Twitch Channel Subscription – the equivalent of 5$
- Loot Community Gifting
- Special Emoticons
- Chat color options
- Prime Chat Badge
- Broadcast Storage extension – 60 days instead of 14 days
How much is Twitch Prime?
Is Twitch Prime worth it?
How to unlock Rainbow Six Siege
Twitch Prime loot?
2. Once your Amazon Prime is active, you have to link your Twitch and Uplay accounts
3. Go to https://www.twitch.tv/prime to verify linked accounts and claim your Rainbow Six Siege Twitch Prime loot!
4. Log in to the Rainbow Six Siege game and check the Alpha Packs menu window. You should receive automatically Alpha Packs in the game, containing the Twitch Prime skin.
ABOUT RAINBOW SIX SIEGE
TWITCH PRIME LOOT
When will the new R6 Siege Twitch Prime skins be available?
- Twitch’s Prime operator skin – available between January 23rd and February 24th, 2020
- Maestro’s Prime operator skin – available between February 24th and March 24th, 2020
- Mozzie’s Prime Pizza guy skin – available between March 24th and April 24th, 2020
What Twitch Prime skins will R6 get?
Of course, you don’t have any additional costs associated with using our affiliate link.