Rainbow Six Siege Y5S2.3 Patch Notes
Ubisoft released patch Y5S2.3 for both PC and console versions of Rainbow Six Siege on Wednesday 29th of July.
Additionally, together with this patch console players will receive minor update Y5S2.2, released earlier on PC in the middle of July.
Unlike the previous update, the Y5S2.3 patch contains balancing changes that may have an impact on the META of the game.
Let’s have a look at what changes Ubisoft outlined in Y5S2.3 patch notes and whether changes are likely to improve the pick rate of impacted operators.
Y5S2.3 BALANCING CHANGES:
- Increased Cluster charge number from 3 to 4
- Added deployment activation delay of 0.45s – previously activation initiated immediately
- Lowered Trax Stingers full deployment time from 13s to 9s
- Reduced deployment time of single trap from 0.7s to 0.45s
- Decreased the range of random deploy variation from 0.1s to 0.05s
- Dashing through soft wall uses 1 Remah dash charge – previously all available charges were consumed
- Remah dash recharge time increased from 8s to 12s
- Oryx recovers faster from all dash animations – 0.5s; Previously: dashing at an enemy – 0.7s, through a wall – 1s
OUR OPINION ON
FUZE & GRIDLOCK SITUATION
1 SPEED AND DEFENDERS
- Potentially round-changing utility – i.e. Mira, Echo or Kaid
- Strong gun – Maestro
- Access to ACOG – i.e. Rook and Doc
SO HOW ABOUT 1 SPEED ATTACKERS?
THE CURIOUS CASE OF ORYX
Thus, he is one of the very few operators who have to sacrifice something to use unique utility.
Y5S2.3 Patch notes
- Nomad’s Airjab push
- being tackled by Oryx’s Remah dash