Rainbow Six Siege:
Y6S2.2 Patch Notes
Rainbow Six Siege will soon receive the 2nd patch to its 2nd season of Year 6 content.
This update is a balancing one – Rainbow Six Siege live servers won’t receive any gameplay changes nor new features.
The release date of the Y6S2.2 patch has not been revealed by Ubisoft.
Y6S2.2 BALANCING CHANGES:
Thus, Ubisoft decided to bring the nerf hammer and smash her M762 recoil pattern, with the following changes:
- increased horizontal spread to the left
- decreased number of bullets in a spray for long burst recoil pattern to kick in – now on the 8th bullet vs. 12th prior to the patch
- gun will kick harder vertically, as well
The trickster among Rainbow Six Siege defenders will receive a slight buff to her guns with the addition of new scope options:
- ACS12 receives 2.0x scope (1.5x is removed from the gun)
- MX4 Storm gets 1.5x scope
Canadian defender loses access to 1.5x scope on C1.
The Lord and Savior will receive the following buffs:
- increased Shumikha Launcher ammunition to 14 (from 10)
- increased DP-27 environmental destruction
- up to 5m – 0.3 hole radius
- above 5m – 0.2 hole radius
- added Deployable shield (removed Proximity alarm)
Y6S2.2 Weapon changes:
Weapon balancing changes coming to Rainbow Six Siege live servers in Y6S2.2 patch impact only 2 weapons:
- Increased damage to 63 (from 57)
- Increased damage to 69 (from 59)
Will the above changes impact the popularity of both guns? Highly unlikely especially when we consider alternatives in weaponry options.
Want more R6 Siege News?
Be the first to know about new content!
CHECK OUR LATEST NEWS:
We’ve just published new guides for Osa and Thorn, as well as released our unofficial advanced guide e-book for Rainbow Six Siege!