Rainbow Six Siege:
Y6S2.2 Patch Notes
Rainbow Six Siege will soon receive the 2nd patch to its 2nd season of Year 6 content.
This update is a balancing one – Rainbow Six Siege live servers won’t receive any gameplay changes nor new features.
The release date of the Y6S2.2 patch has not been revealed by Ubisoft.
Y6S2.2 BALANCING CHANGES:
Thus, Ubisoft decided to bring the nerf hammer and smash her M762 recoil pattern, with the following changes:
- increased horizontal spread to the left
- decreased number of bullets in a spray for long burst recoil pattern to kick in – now on the 8th bullet vs. 12th prior to the patch
- gun will kick harder vertically, as well
The trickster among Rainbow Six Siege defenders will receive a slight buff to her guns with the addition of new scope options:
- ACS12 receives 2.0x scope (1.5x is removed from the gun)
- MX4 Storm gets 1.5x scope
Canadian defender loses access to 1.5x scope on C1.
The Lord and Savior will receive the following buffs:
- increased Shumikha Launcher ammunition to 14 (from 10)
- increased DP-27 environmental destruction
- up to 5m – 0.3 hole radius
- above 5m – 0.2 hole radius
- added Deployable shield (removed Proximity alarm)
Y6S2.2 Weapon changes:
Weapon balancing changes coming to Rainbow Six Siege live servers in Y6S2.2 patch impact only 2 weapons:
- Increased damage to 63 (from 57)
- Increased damage to 69 (from 59)
Will the above changes impact the popularity of both guns? Highly unlikely especially when we consider alternatives in weaponry options.